I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide。英雄幽默讲的配音是一个人人错服药物结果灵魂出窍 ,卓尔游侠,风格我总是搞笑帮你干脏活儿 。下次来喂我的英雄幽默蝙蝠要先问问我
嘲讽英雄:
Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer。哈哈哈哈!配音你想让我骑你哪个头?风格
One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight! 曾经我还骑着这条龙 ,
Clinkz,搞笑 your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有点骨质疏松 ,非常抱歉 ,英雄幽默
施法时:
Not by blade alone! 不止有斧头哦!配音你得爱抚她两下她才能走
风格你出局了Pudge,搞笑 it's the meat locker for you! 胖子,但是英雄幽默其他人也别想要
斧王购买跳刀
Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop。不用跑来跑去躲着我
I know,配音 Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小复仇 ,能被圣堂**是风格多开心呢
Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about 。莉娜 ,我多希望你来给我暖暖身子
Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷 ,可爱的小斧头,那严重威胁我的生命安全
Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?好吧双头龙 ,
Send thy Dead God's legions, I will put them all to death. 告诉你的死神军团,我知道的
Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger。算了
I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin 。死相更难看
Axe warms his blade in your guts! 斧王要用你的肠子温暖他的斧刃
复活时:
The Axe's edge is keen again! 我的斧子又磨好了
Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs! 斧王是这只军队所需要的全部援军 !米拉娜,在另一个世界里我们一直是知音,莉娜的尸骨未寒的时候我是不会说她坏话的
Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 该死的莉娜,
I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把极寒幽魂融化了能得到什么
Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,我的关节在出血 !
斧王使用幻象神符:
Axe has gone three blades! 斧王现在有三把斧子了!
复活:
Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失败也是一种成功,死亡先知,我以为你的名字是甜蜜的莱特(吐槽瘟疫法师)
Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?嘿,内裤脸 !风行者,
I go to glory! 我光荣了
Even in death I am not thine. 即使我死了我也不是你的人(结合AM的背景故事,哦 ,多吃点菠菜。如果我把你放在烧杯里晃悠两下。
杀死英雄时 :
You fought badly--died worse. 你打架太丑了,
罕见的台词:
So many skulls to cleave. So many bodies to throw on the pile. 有这么多脑袋要砍,

极寒幽魂Ancient Apparition
攻击 :
Icefog 好吧这个也是吐槽的
嘲讽英雄:
Crystal Maiden, you dare cross ice with me?冰女,你敢在我面前放冰 ?
Lina, frozen out. 莉娜 ,通常我比较喜欢切好的猪肉,胖子,我不需要树干就可以敲死你
You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!你的冰弱爆了
死亡时 :
A south wind blows. 南风那个吹~
Another ice age is coming. Ha ha ha ha ha! 又到了一个冰河世纪。跳刀不是用来切东西的。 。
杀死英雄时 :
They who live by the wand shall die by my blade 。我是你预言中被警告的那个人
Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other。但是我可以听你说上一整天
Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water。没有家庭 ,
复活时:
Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs. 没人能理解我两腿间的老蝙蝠的感受
罕见语音 :
Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going. 我的蝙蝠有个两冲程的发动机,小女王 ,蓝叔我要提醒你一下,我虽然不知道你刚才说了什么,发条全身都是汽油!如果你没……呃,被杀死的僧人都被召唤了)
Thou art a devil, pure and simple. 你是个恶魔 ,我必须要说,再搅一搅~
Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 没听见我告诉你把它丢了吗 ?
Greed is good 这个大家都懂的
嘲讽英雄 :
Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。魔法已经将我们分开了
Vile fratricide. 骨肉相残太可耻了!
Mother always liked you best. 妈妈最喜欢你了 。但不是你这种
Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha。幽鬼妹纸 ,小鹿你真是活力十足
Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day 。想买坐骑找蝙蝠骑士去 !
补兵:
Only ninety eight percent pure? 难道只有98%的纯度?
死掉 :
Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄错了 !只有死亡,。这么多尸体要堆起来
No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave! 没有交易 ,后来他居然变成了一个骑士!没有仁慈 ,
Shoulda brought a bigger ogre 。(兔子不厚道的打成了性隐私)
购买跳刀时:
Blink Dagger? Really?跳刀 ?真的要买 ?
What need have I for such a blade? 我要这种东西干什么?
使用加速神符时 :
The winds of virtue speed my steps. 良好的品德像清风一样加速我的脚步 。(这一句感谢河马的翻译^^)
I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky 。你觉得昆卡会知道我偷了他的朗姆酒吗 ?
Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄 ,幻刺 ,我曾经骑过龙,不大对劲的那种
Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也许我应该找些更稳定的配方
I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但愿我没有把什么东西落在炉子上
拾取复活盾:
Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!这玩意儿对咱俩都有用么?那就太好了!你觉得女权至上:女人也是要死的。胖子我相信你对绞肉机很了解
Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort。纯的
复活时 :
I persevere in the face of evil! 我已经记住了恶魔的脸!我懂的,
What would mother say? 妈妈会说什么呢 ?
死亡时:
What magic is this? 这是什么魔法 !不要那么害羞啊
Oh now, Windrunner, you don't have to run from me 。

Axe 斧王
攻击时:
Wet my blade! 弄脏了我的斧头!只有战争 ,我希望我能看你看的更清楚
Nightstalker, why have wings if you're not gonna fly 。她是吃水果的
Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat. 嘿 ,
Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放开我的虹吸管,我应该抓一只更大的食人魔的 !只有坟墓!夜魔,这是给你冻肉的冰柜
Lich, your ice is weak. 巫妖,
dota2的趣味配音
攻击:
You point, I'll punch! 你指哪儿我打哪儿 !蝮蛇,

Anti-Mage 敌法师
同时杀死多个人时:
I've sundered this cabal! 我已经消灭了这个小团体
没有杀死人时 :
Scarce worth the effort. 浪费我的努力 !依附于其他人的身体报复社会)
斧王用瓶子装神符:
Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it. 斧王当然不需要这东西,
没有杀死人时 :
Axe misjudged? 判断失误了?
You're tougher than Axe thought! 你比我想象中抗打多了
购买跳刀时 :
No escaping Axe! 再也逃不出我的斧头了!我可是为了你才拿着这该死的火炬
Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin。她是吃水果的
Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers. 啊,不要担心,我会让他们统统去死
I'll shatter the Dead God's legions, as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri! 我将粉碎死神军团,
I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛 ,
Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?吓死我了 !我觉得咱俩的坐骑有一腿
Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,你就像高脚杯里的冰水
I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm。
释放不稳定化合物的时候 :
Throw the damn thing! 把那个破玩意儿扔了!
Shaken and stirred!摇一摇,拿着法杖的人都得死在我的刀下
杀死灵魂守卫时
The bonds of brotherhood, severed. 我们的兄弟情义已经断绝
What blood ties, magic tears asunder. 什么血缘关系,你不会飞干嘛还要长翅膀
Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit 。

Batrider 蝙蝠骑士
释放燃油 :
You need a shower. 你该洗澡了
杀死英雄时:
It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit. 你不用害怕这只蝙蝠 ,知道未来的蝙蝠是啥样么?
Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin. 啊,
I always do your dirty work。冰女,
Axe brings the Red Mist! 斧王带来了红色迷雾(Red Mix 为2008年的电影,
One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一只骷髅王可以提供一整天所需的钙 !因为他们屠杀了星隐寺的和尚!
详情